Callahan-Edfast Mortuary was founded in 1910 by T.F. Callahan. First known as the Younker-Callahan Funeral Home, Mr. Callahan bought out his partner in 1914 and retired 30 years later in 1944. His son, William J. and daughter Virginia Stevenson bought the business and in 1956 joined with Weston Edfast to build a new funeral home near Sherwood Park. In 1990, Michael W. and Nikki Blackburn bought the business. They built a new facility in 1997.
Mike and Nikki have nurtured Callahan-Edfast into the largest funeral facility in Mesa County and continue the fine tradition of service and attention to quality that has hallmarked the company for almost a century.
Callahan-Edfast Mortuary is a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes, a "by invitation only" group dedicated to providing the highest standard of service and integrity; the National Funeral Directors Association; the Colorado Funeral Directors Association; the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce; the Fruita Chamber of Commerce; and the Better Business Bureau.
- Callahan-Edfast Mortuary
- 2515 Patterson Road,
Grand Junction, CO 81505
- 970-243-2450 Office
- Visit Website
- Send Email